who is host?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 General Discussion' started by tha myth, Feb 16, 2013.

Share This Page

tha myth New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    How do you know who is host in the game when it begins or after host migration?

Mjroady Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux14.83
    I know when you start a game, whoever's emblem is on the left of the scoreboard is the host.

musky Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux58.94
    what?????????
    1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1

TheEvilPorkChop New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00

Bonequi Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    In the pre game lobby I think it's a guy with an emblem beside his name, at the beginning of the match is the first person connected and the first one to have 4 bars. I think the same is after host migration.

Him New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm the host

Fish Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm never quick enough to catch who the host is at the start of matches. After host migrations it's easy, one player has 4 bars and the rest have 1 bar. Some people assume a long countdown means they're host but that isn't always the case.

Nashtalia New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    No.....i am the Hoast, (Gawwwsh)

x3adilx New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    well you know that you are the host, when it starts migrating host once you leave the game..

at the beginning of the game, before you choose your class press back/select and it should fast, the first player who gets 4 green bars is the host, and if you saw your name in the bottom left say as connected, then your not the host

even if you were in the middle of a game, and it start migrating, press back/select once the screen comes out, and check who is the first player to get the 4 green bars.

hope you got it =)

TheEvilPorkChop New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Lol

Nashtalia New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    :)

ThePfirm New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    you can tell who is host by pulling up the scoreboard at the start of the game, everyone will have a 1 bar and the host will have a full connection. This only shows for a few seconds though.

stedee New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    you know when your gun is firing blanks

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux303.68
    huh..they have pills for that.