Modern Warfare 3 WHICH IS BETTER..GHOST OR MW3?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by ImUndeadd, Jan 28, 2014.

SMG

SMG Frequent Poster

Credit:
    FBux508.21

ok this post is null an void !
    think about it seriously...graphics...they get better over the years, let alone that could happen every year !

of course the newer the game is the better chance more people are still playing it....well DUH !
    I was playing MW3 right up to AW coming out & I had no problem finding a game to play on MW3 MP w/o any true waiting for people to play with.

so what does that say that an older MW3 game you can still get online an play with others w/o waiting for a game ? seems like a pretty good game to play then IMO.

also its funny (had this happen while playing couple times) someone comes play MW3 & says
    " why you people still playing this old game ! ? "
    well IMO next question is why are you playing this old game if you're razzing others of playing a older game....still must be good (or a reason) if you're coming back to play a old game !

as the way its going....remake/update MW3 & you'll have a hit that COD fans will flock to.

#21 SMG, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kyler

Kyler Well-Known User

Credit:
    FBux275.93
    To me personally, in all ways, MW3.

roydominic33

roydominic33 Casual User

Credit:
    FBux168.55
    I totally agree with you. I think Ghosts is better than Modern Warfare 3. I thought the latter was too hyped to get it enough breathing room to actually awe the players. However, there was a part in MW3 which I liked very much- the mission where they infiltrate the Russian submarine and use its weapons against its own fleet.

roydominic33

roydominic33 Casual User

Credit:
    FBux168.55
    I can agree to that, but only up to a point because there was one mission in MW3 which was really interesting- when they hijacked the Russian submarine and used its missiles to destroy the vessels in the New York bay area. I also quite like the mission where it was like D-day.

roydominic33

roydominic33 Casual User

Credit:
    FBux168.55
    I'm very curious to know why. I'm also a fan of MW3 but I just think Ghosts is better especially in campaign because it feels very personal. It was all about protecting family and being vigilant against a psychopath who has vendetta on no one but the very idea of peace.