Advanced Warfare News Sledgehammer Announces Master Prestige Ranks and Gear for Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by Shawn Hopkins, Mar 2, 2015.

Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins Member

Credit:
    FBux1,393.08
    View the Post on the Blog

MERCURYSB3 likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Forum God

Credit:
    FBux1,465.80
    hope this is not an invite to "boosters" course with the "threat grenade" gonna be kinda hard for two players to hide anywhere in this game.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AFKATafcar

AFKATafcar Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux577.49
    Sure, prestiging is often seen as pointless to some players, but I like doing it myself, especially if I can get some new gear. I like the challenge of prestiging quickly, whether you wind up going around in circles or not.

SMG

SMG Frequent Poster

Credit:
    FBux592.21
    I don't know how to perceive this.
    do you need to prestige grand master several times to get certain elite weapons now ?
    if so...dumb ! they should be random or get 500-1000 kills you get elite of that weapon.

I have 9 of these already, does this mean they might take them away at some point ? if so dumb ! though with the update today it looks like I still have them. also received a new gun (2 versions like when they gave us the AE4 to the season pass holders) its OHM a LMG/ with shotgun ? haven't tried it yet
    BTW some of them are not that special for being elite, theres better versions in the pro version IMO

MERCURYSB3 likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Forum God

Credit:
    FBux1,465.80
    LMG with a shotgun? is it an Ameli or the Pytaek type weapon?is it a bullet weapon?no doubt this is a new weapon.:eek::eek::eek:

SMG

SMG Frequent Poster

Credit:
    FBux592.21
    I haven't played it yet, was given to us season pass holders 1st dibs on it in the new update (like today)
    the message when you get online it basically said ...congrats pass holders...you get a new gun...
    ""OHM
    directed energy weapon w/adjustable choke to change between short & long ranges""
    the 1st online message mention LMG/shotgun