Black Ops 2 Discussion saving TDM

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by MERCURYSB3, Jun 5, 2013.

MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Forum God

Credit:
    FBux1,574.80
    i posted this video because of this campain to raise TDM's score. now i like the way TDM is . i like the short game and the games seem to be faster.so raise the score or keep it as it is.

:blah:

Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Credit:
    FBux1,238.47
    Personally, I think 100 points per kill is fine when you consider that you can get points for destroying enemy equipment (which there's usually a lot of lying around), but I'd like to see TDM's score limit increased from 75 to 100. In my opinion, TDM matches don't last long enough. Just as you're getting your groove on, the match is over...

Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Forum God

Credit:
    FBux180.42
    Really you don't hear to many people asking to make getting score streaks easier. Have they removed that Arms Race mode already? I am fine with TeDiuM just they way it is. but thats just me. I hear him say he wants to save TeDiuM but he then mentions it is the most popular game mode by like 75%. doesnt sound like it needs to much saving .

twitch77tn

twitch77tn Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I also wish the score limit would be increased. 75 kills divided by your whole team equals a fast low scoring game of 10-15 kills. If scorestreaks were easier the game would be over even faster.

• Agree Agree x 1