prestige master

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by KILL PILL, Jan 16, 2013.

Share This Page

KILL PILL Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    ok guys and girls lol,after 64 days ive made it prestige master :D but before i open it up what happens now, heard that everything gets unlocked is that true.and before any one moans, yes i did a search but nothing to what i needed.

XSlor Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Just out of curiosity - how many hours did you put into the game?

KILL PILL Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    im not sure but will find out for you fella ;)

Stinky Bart Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    You know you have to go through all the levels again as prestige master right. After you hit prestige master lvl55 your xp bar dissapears and once lvl55 is done then everything stays unlocked.... Unless I'm wrong but that's how I understood it to work . I'm prestige 9 so I still have a little bit longer to go

KILL PILL Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    yeah i was wondering that bro :facepalm:

Mechman Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Hi Kill Pill:

When you reach Prestige Master all of the weapons and scorestreaks become unlocked. The camo's, calling cards and other stuff you still have to earn (i.e. you do not automatically get diamond camo's for instance).

Toast:
    You do not have to go through all the levels again. Once you get Prestige Master there are no levels. Now I just work on getting camo's for my guns and earning other things.

Hours... I think I had somewhere around 450 hours when I got Prestige Master. Most others probably can do it quicker than I did, but I'm old, slow, and have poor reflexes (compared to all the younger folks).

XSlor Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    OMG... yeah I really don't play enough...

I have like 60 hours maybe of game play??? I'm like in my 20's prestige 2... lol

I need to step up my game!

KILL PILL Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    great thanks man im happy with that,yeah think double weekend xp helped me alot,played nuketown like crazy.XSlor dont worry fella get there in your own time, atleast you know you done it fair and right ;)

Stinky Bart Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00

Maybe I'm misunderstanding prestige master with prestige level 10 ?

Mechman Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    No, prestige master is technically level 11 because you have to go through all 55 sub- levels of level 10. (i.e. You get prestige master after going all the way through level 10).

There are no levels of prestige master (there is no 'prestige master level 10'). You just get an icon beside your name with no levels. Once you get prestige master, there are no more levels. You can still though spend a lot of time trying to get diamond, gold camos and other stuff.
    1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1

Stinky Bart Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00

+1 thanks!

sduk New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Good thread, I had wondered this too. Oh well, only 5 more prestiges to go lol

Darg_Diggity New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Treyarchh needs to do an 8x XP weekend or something lol

tytlyf Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm at Prestige 10 and halfway to finishing it. I've currently got 253 hours played (10.5 days)
    I'll probably hit master with a total of 265 hours.

i0wNxTROYx Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    XD not bad but a guy i know got prestige master in 1.5 weeks! (no hacks/boosting/cheating/glitches or whatever) and never went back on it since....

Bullet Magnet Forum God

Credit:
    FBux135.60
    congrats Sir....personally i dont know if ill take the Master once i reach it. with all the controversy and people reporting everyone just cuz they have it legit or not. might stay at 10/55 til this drama blows over and treyarch takes some sort of action.

But definitely congratulations on your achievement.

Vengeance New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm gonna be a prestige master by the end of this week. I will only have 9 create a class available tho will that last slop automatically open up or will it stay locked???

Sleep Affect Member

Credit:
    FBux96.15
    gratz bro , im only presitge 6 but i play for fun :)

Lance246813579 New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    When you get to prestige ten, your days are numbered, because you don't get a choice between prestige 10 level 55 and master, it happens anyways.

Haba Member

Credit:
    FBux6.00
    Nice job.

1 level to go and I'm prestige master aswell.