Platium Division-PSN-League Play- HELP

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by razzle1020, Dec 2, 2012.

Share This Page

razzle1020 New Member

Hello, I have a question which I am unable to find ANYWHERE. Right now, I'm in Gold Division, Rank: 17, Subdivision: Omega Nine Seven, with 1270 points on the ladder. I'm trying my very best to rank up into Platinum Division but I have no idea how. I have 34 Season wins, my highest win streak was 5 and yet I haven't gotten a promotion.

Does anyone know the requirements for ranking up to Platinum Division?

Additional Information: I'm playing on PlayStation Network, Placement Games put me in Bronze but I ranked up all the way to gold. Also, I'm in season 1 of Team Deathmatch series!

Please, don't reply unless you have an answer, also try not to guess, and no links to different pages that "Might help" Thanks.

Skigropple New Member

In my experience in the trial season, I started in the Silver Division and ranked up to Gold then Platinum. To get to the next division you must first rank in the top or above in your subdivision, which will then move you on to the Platinum division. So once you get enough ladder points to triumph everyone else in Omega Nine-Seven, you will be placed in a Platinum subdivision.

razzle1020 New Member

Im rank #1 now, nothing, anymore ideas? With about 47 wins now.