Piece keepers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies' started by BlackOps, Apr 10, 2013.

BlackOps

BlackOps Forum God

Credit:
    FBux181.60
    Yesterday I played a game of zombies tranzit and two people quit instantly. I was left with this guy(for the purpose of this thread I shall call him dipshit) I was building the turbine and dipshit took a part. I thought as long as it was built by round 3 I'd be fine. He just kept it and on round 5 we were getting overrun and he opened the door. Dafuq? Still I carried on and at power he helped build switch but still kept the part for turbine. It was a pain in the arse that we missed the bus while waiting for the generator to power up. We got to 20 which is good for a public match and at the end he still had the piece. I have come to the conclusion that dipshit wasn't a noob, but just a dickhead trying to piss me off. Have any of you had games like this?

Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I do this all the time. I also like to die constantly and in nooby looking ways.
    Because it's funny.

piffguru

piffguru Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    some people r just douches.. ive been in games where people grab a part like that and dont use it.. they r just trying to either piss people off or ruin the game.

Funkwalrus

Funkwalrus Member

Credit:
    FBux776.00
    I do this all the time to annoying little kids, it's funny when they scream... No homo

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    Guys do this to me all the time. Example: On Tranzit, for some reason guys think it is a good strategy to stay in the first room for a few rounds. They always steal a part. Why? This is by far one of the dumbest strategies I’ve seen on here. Before you know it the bus is gone. Seems like if you miss that first bus ride, I never do as good. Another grip I must get out there, so maybe someone that does this, doesn’t anymore. By far my biggest grip on zombies, Die Rise, get on the fu**ing elevator. I don’t care if you grab a trample steam part or not. But buying the door and doing that stupid part swap is the worst strategy I’ve seen on here. It is a huge gamble. Even if it works, guess what the power still isn’t on. I’m always the one that has to go turn on power cause no one else gives a sh** about a free perk anymore. So now I have to go down the elevator shaft, run through the budda room, hope fully by luck I make the jump so I only have to buy two doors to get to the power. Why does people think this strategy is better than just hoping on the elevator at the beginning, buying one door, not two or three, one, turning on power, running for first elevator, riding to roof, hopping over to build trample steam. Guess what? The elevators work and I don’t have to wait 2-3 rounds. It doesn’t take long at all like some guys make it out to be. The part swap is a gamble, so isn’t the budda jump to power room. Hop on the fu**in* elevator. It is so much easier and always a free perk with no issues and no gambles.

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Takes too much time, and you rarely get the free perk.

Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Forum God

Credit:
    FBux180.42
    I could see doing something like that on die rise with the sliquifier. people are so reckless with that weapon. it makes things a complete mess and dangerous for sliding into an elevator shaft or off a building. some people dont need that weapon.

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I used to do that when it first came out, but I don't even care anymore, but i do like to take it and make an ice skating ring and skate with some zombies.

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    It would be a good strategy if everyone grabbed a part at the beginning. But there is always the one guy that leaves one. By the way, how do you not get a free perk when you already have the power on and trample steam built, and its only round 2. LOL. Rarley? Oh yeah, Takes too long? On a game that never ends no matter how good you are. Have you made it past level 40? Atleast an hour. Takes too long? Thats just funny. LOL.

Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    If you did it more often you'd see that it's rarely built in time.

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    Try leaving a zombie. You know, leaving a zombie. Is this first grade math? LOL Bud, it works everytime. Even in solo. LOL

Funkwalrus

Funkwalrus Member

Credit:
    FBux776.00
    @Whoever derepped me; It would be kind of hard to play a game with a bunch of assholes screaming in your ears. Good day.

Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Getting a little butthurt, try debating, not assaulting, you're just devaluing your reputation.

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    Don't really care about rep, just griping about crapy strategies, thanks for reminding me to de rep you though. I know you don't care though. LOL.

BlackOps

BlackOps Forum God

Credit:
    FBux181.60
    On solo I build it then go up the qr lift and go down the shaft and turn on the power. I then use trample steam to get the free perk

Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    That's not quiet what I was talking about, you realize there's an actualy definition to the word reputation, not just a system most vb forums use. Honestly, try knowing what you're talking about.

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    Look, I'll end this lightly, when it comes to Die Rise, No One is a team player. Meaning it is easier for me to get everyone on the elevator because once they are all on I don't have to depend on anyone for the rest of the game, meaning I don't care if you grab any parts cause I already got the power on and the elevators working i'll find them myself. If we choose to go through the door at first the elevators don't work, meaning I have to depend on someone to grab parts for the trample steam. Say someone doesn't grab a part. I then spend all my money opening doors just to get the power on and its already round 5. Can you understand this. Should I talk slower for you. Secondly, I don't care what people think of me as long as they get on that fu**ing elevator. Understand? LOL

Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    You're soo upset over nothing.... jesus chris..

esmittystud101

Credit:
    FBux285.00
    I'm not upset, I just want you to get on that f*c*ing elevator. LOL.

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    Horo

Horo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    You're blindly repeating yourself instead of actually attempting to create any form of debate on the topic, people like you don't belong on any forums.