New Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies' started by The BOSS, Aug 21, 2012.

The BOSS

The BOSS New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    We need new pick-ups to add to insta-kill and double points etc.
    Getting new ones would make the game more interresting. And with new maps maybe new pick-ups.
    My Ideas-
    Unlimited Ammo - 30 seconds - Rare
    LockSmith - Opens One Door - Rare
    Crawler - Like Nuke but makes every zombie a crawler - Very Rare

Discuss.

DidierDrogba11

DidierDrogba11 New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Im going to be honest... the ammo one is ok... but the other two can serioulsy ruin stragegies... have you ever got trapped from about ten crawlers?... if that made all the zombies crawlers thats a lot of stupid traps... and the open door... what if you dont want to open that door?

Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    It should let you open any one door for free for 30 seconds. There should be one that gives everyone a random attachment to their weapon.

flare_blitzed

flare_blitzed New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    All my feedback is in Cyan

x4 Points: get quadruple the amount of points that you would normally get for 30 Seconds, affects all players, catastrophically rare. (if x2 Points is already active, then it will be replaced by x4 Points with 30 Seconds + the amount of time left on x2 Points).

Double Damage: doubles the amount of damage inflicted on zombies for 30 seconds, affects all players, does not apply to Wonder Weapons or Explosives, rare.

Strength Sapper: Reduces the amount of damage enemies inflict by 1/3 (crawlers only inflict 1/2 damage) for 30 seconds, affects all players, only affects Zombies and Crawler Zombies (Gas/Nova), rare.

Landers

Landers New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    What is wrong with you?

Dispoiler

Dispoiler Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    48 crawlers!, well at least i'd have time to buy and do stuff while noobs hunted them all down.

King Dave

King Dave Member

Credit:
    FBux11.65
    Armour- 30secs of invincibility Rare (all team)

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Umlimited ammo. that would ruin the game. that is like a hack. no thanks

:confused: what would you do in that 30 seconds? I don't see the point of it.

this, like everything else in the game would be random. a random door open would ruin lots of strategies/map. its bad enough when players open both doors to jug, n the power switch gate on ascension..."stupid is as stupid does"

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I would like a juggernaut, not to be confused with "juggernog" perk which doubles the damage for whatever weapon you use and triples the fire rate. Serious kill streak... on a early round anyway. High round would let you burn up ammo and get a bunch of points quickly.

Brad K 825

Brad K 825 Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I would love if the powerups could be held until needed. Basically push right on dpad and max ammo you collected earlier takes effect.

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    yeah but EVERYTHING is random in the game so this would never happen. Would be too nice though. Grab a nuke and hold onto it. When someone goes down...kabooooom. Even though its all random somehow the 2X is always the last guy at the end of a round and so you don't really get to use it in the beginning of a game or same for a instakill. They really should get rid of carpenters too. They were in W@W where the zombies came out of the windows. Now they come out of the ceiling, the ground so using a carpenter does nothing. Even they did, still a waste.

I was kinda hoping a suitcase nuke would be in the box in the next game as the next one for a monkey, gersch device. Now a suitcase nuke. Oh well, dreaming...

Lee

Lee New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    £££ - Each player receives 1000 points.

Steroids - All players receive 50% less damage for 30 seconds.

Stopping Power - All weapons do 50% more damage for 30 seconds.

Lightning Gun - Player who gets pick up receives a Wunderwaffe with 15 ammo. Acts as a third weapon until ammo depleted.

MadCaptainCrunch

MadCaptainCrunch Forum God

Credit:
    FBux479.18
    I like the inf ammo idea.
    The door idea would not be a good idea tbh,
    and the crawler one would only be good if they were slow crawlers.
    That's my opinion anyway :dance:

flare_blitzed

flare_blitzed New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    At least 2 of these are already in the game, and Stopping Power (Stopping Power) and Steroids (Painkiller) seem like they've come from multiplayer mode.

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00

I am only aware of these pickups:

• (crappy) carpeneter
    • 2X
    • instakill
    • max ammo
    • fire sale
    • death machine.
    • nuke

I don't know of anything like stopping power or painkiller(don't know what this is). Having said that I don't know what I would do differently if I got stopping power or steroids. I'd rather have instakill.

The DG2 and wave gun both have a "lightning" effect. I don't really want one. These are the worst of their wonder guns.. well I guess I have to include winter thing. Not really worth anything so I forget about it. When you use the DG2 or mini waffe on the wave gun, it is slow to kill and can't see what is behind them till they.... zap and die away. V-R11 and shrink guns are better than the DG2. I don't understand why people like it so much. OH and it only kills a max of 10! Tgun, V-R11, shrink gun and wave gun will kill the whole wave (24 zombies)

King Dave

King Dave Member

Credit:
    FBux11.65
    A pick up that instant kills all the zombies and starts a new round kinda like a super nuke
    Super rare