New Gun The Peacemaker SMG Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 News' started by xXIeGsistanceIXx, Dec 30, 2012.

Share This Page

SUPERMAN 11 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    they could do that, or just make it so that you are unable to pick up the weapon. thats the best way to have it so that you can use the new weapon all the time.

articzap Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    But if they allow people to pick it up, they can realize how much they like, and increase the chances of people buying dlc just for the gun alone.

It's a money making scheme.

BlackOps Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux46.21
    Can't they just do what battlefield does. People use gun dlc and it works fine.

xbondgirl Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm excited to get another gun diamond. woo. Hope its goood but not super OP.

LastKings New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Actual image of the PEACEMAKER SMG

There we go

Attached Files:

GreatWalmartMic New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I have a feeling the Peacekeeper is going to be just like every other gun in Call of Duty. It is going to be overpowered or underpowered for the first few weeks that it is out. Then, Treyarch will realize that it needs to be patched and proceed to do that. For all we know, it could be the new PM-9 or MP40 of Black Ops 2, but we will have to wait and see. As David Vonderhaar has said, they do the math on the guns to make them balanced. Although they don't know which guns will be a little bit more superior, or weaker, until us, the public, gets our hands on them and start using them.

ThEoN1yBaTmAn Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    If Treyarch just makes it so nobody can pick up the gun when you die, it wouldn't be a problem. You can be able to use the peacekeeper on every map and not just the dlc maps. DUH DA DUR!!

PSIII Sulq's Overlord

Credit:
    FBux235.01
    I thought of something like that, except people with the DLC can still pick it up, but there's the issue of people only running around with that weapon, thus essentially dropping nothing to those without the DLC. And everyone knows how frusterating it is when that enemy you killed somehow didn't drop their weapon when you yourself are running dry.

With your idea, nothing is dropped for anyone at all, and that won't work.

TheAntiUser Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    What if they just give everybody the Peacekeeper? The way they worded it in the trailer sort of made me think that's what they're going to do.

But if they didn't, I would assume that anybody could pick the gun up off of the ground, but they wouldn't earn weapon XP for it if they haven't bought the DLC. I'm sure Treyarch will think of something.

PSIII Sulq's Overlord

Credit:
    FBux235.01
    That's what I'm saying.

ThEoN1yBaTmAn Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Then the players that have the dlc drop it when they die and only the players with dlc can pick it up. Sucks to suck for players without the dlc. Treyarch and Activision are money grubbing whores and will make so that the most amount of players buy the dlc.

PSIII Sulq's Overlord

Credit:
    FBux235.01
    That's what I just said.

Now you're getting it.

Proaquaninja New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I am freakin' excited!!

Revolution7 New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    facebook.com/blackops2revolutionkeys

Check out our Black Ops 2: Revolution DLC fanpage for free codes ,informations, previews, release dates etc.

UmR 5WAGTA5TIC Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I'm just curious if I lose my already diamond smgs. I mean it will be gold quick anyways. But if it sucks and I wanna use my pdw I want my diamond

CallMeTinCup New Member

Credit:
    FBux72.00
    You wont lose your diamonds, I am nearly positive of this.

EnD_Rep New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I don't think this will happen, they've already stated they can't add weapons to DLC because of the way the Engine works.

articzap Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Lol! Thanks for contributing the most worthless post I've read on this forum.

Legion Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux9.36
    It's not to bad because they did state this during MW3, but yeah the official trailer for the Revolution DLC confirmed the peacekeeper as a weapon DLC.

Dogger Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux64.08
    It can be done and has been stated by 3Arch already on youtube. BF3 does this with every DLC.