Black Ops 2 Zombies My Zombies Timeline Theory

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by BlackOps, Nov 12, 2014.

BlackOps

BlackOps Forum God

Credit:
    FBux181.60
    This is basically what I think the zombies timeline was.
    It started with MOTD. When Weasel was was in prison, he wrote zombie comics that got published somehow (the loading screens and one of the characters makes a remark that their situation was like something out of weasels comics). After they died in the electric chair, the devil decided to use them as inspiration for the hell that he would send them to. The reasons that I think MOTD is set in hell are:
    - The red eyes
    -When you type 115 into the code, a voice says "not this time" and it changes to 666.(666 is the number of the beast)
    -The only way MOTD makes any sense is if they are dead and nothing is real because how else do you explain "afterlife" mode.

Anyway, during the late 30s (probably around 1939), Samantha Maxis reads the comics and decides to make a game out of it with (presumably) her brother, Eddie. They become so engrossed in the game that they wish it was a reality, so their father Ludvig Maxis decides to dedicate his life to making it real. Then you have all the stuff with group 935 and element 115, meaning that the zombies were real. Also, it's possible that Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen were clones of the characters that were alive in WW1, though that's quite unlikely. I also think that that is the end of the story and there will be no more zombies (or, if there is, it will not feature any of the main characters)

Putehh

Putehh New Member

Credit:
    FBux3.14
    Cool theory!

Looking forward to try zombies in Advanced Warfare when the DLC is out.

Quote from Activision
    "Sledgehammer is working on a new version of zombies that’s unique to Advanced Warfare, one that will be part of DLC. Stay tuned, more info in the weeks ahead.”

#2 Putehh, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014