Modern Warfare 3 Mw3, the shittiest cod ever?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by BlackOps, Feb 6, 2013.

juju131313

juju131313 Member

Credit:
    FBux60.00
    My knickers have been in a bunch for the past ten minutes thank you beary little, but seriuosly it seems to be the CoD that has failed my expectations the most so ig i can say it's the worst.

`3o4

`3o4 New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    MW3 may is/was fun for some people, but the game itself was horrible lol.

Deathstreaks, support killstreaks, MP7/ACR.

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I thought the campaign was great! You have to remember, this is the day after the conclusion of MW2. Of course they should make another COD, the problem is, where do you go with it? If you remember, the trilogy is basically over and the Russians and Americans kiss and make up. War over.

That's why I really enjoy the RB6, Medal of Honor, and Ghost Recon series. They deal with story lines that are TANGIBLE. MWs story, is not Tangible.

I think that's why a lot of gamers were disappointed with the MW3 campaign.

What I'm getting my knickers in a bind about, is this. On any given thread, if you're going to be negative, make a point of your talking point. If you don't do that, you're just complaining (not saying you though :) ).

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I wrote a blog on this...Take a look, your comments whether positive or negative are welcomed.

The only DS that should be there are the non lethal.
    I think they'll take those out the next time because of the backlash on it.

Why are you complaining about the MP7/ACR? If you're going to make a talking point, back it up; other than some open ended comment. You're just pissed that you were killed by the gun. It's too 'OP' right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight! LMAO!

http://horsesixzero.blogspot.com/

Desolationz

Desolationz Member

Credit:
    FBux11.53
    I agree shittest COD ever but that don't mean it's the worst game ever. For the high standards we have for COD I don't think it was executed high enough at all! It was decent but shit.

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Modern Warfare 3 is a great game. I have no problem with the team I'm on in the modes we play, so overall, the campaign was awesome at the end. Hung that sumbitch from the rafters!

The MP is great. I just hope with the next installment, that there are more killstreaks to choose from.

ReZ Betrayal

ReZ Betrayal New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    MW3 is a fun game, I had a hell of a time playing it.

ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Forum God

Credit:
    FBux74.44
    thats debatable.

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    If you're going to say "That's debatable.", then state your point.

Thamagicalarab

Thamagicalarab New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Assassin truly did Ruin this game

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    HOW!? I've been shot, blown up, and knifed using Assassin Pro. So I don't know where the **** you get that from chief!

Like I've said before in another thread, Assassin means what it is.

Here numbshit...here's Webster's Definition:
    Assassin (noun): One who murders a person either for hire or from fanatical motives.

Murder...meaning...Whupping your sorry ass round after round after ******* round.

Fanatical Motives..meaning....You run around the map like a chicken with your head cut off, you turn a corner and boom, you're on your ass, probably end the game double negative and say "I'm gonna get that motherfucker!" Over...and over...and over again until you rage and back out, punt your coffee table across the room, whip your Doritos and Mountain Dew against the wall screaming like a 2 year old baby.

I will let you run right past me all day, shoot you in the back, displace, shoot you in the back again, displace, lay down my trophy system over my bouncing betty and have THIS HAPPEN TO YOU (SEE VIDEO) because your dumb ass runs around with another second tier perk (probably Hardline), and that big ass red gamertag pops up or you come up on hot on my thermal scope and you end up 12-30 something in Domination or 4-18 in Team Deathmatch or 18-35 in Kill Confirmed.

That's why you hate it because a superior player embarrasses you online.

Make a ******* point or don't make one at all when you just come in and say "Durgh Assassin Pro ruined the game!"

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY BROKE UP COLD BLOODED PRO FROM MW2 FOR MODERN WARFARE 3 YOU ******* DUMBASS!?!?!?!?!?!

Then you're gonna bitch about it? **** you man. I'll use that ******* perk all day just to make you rage quit, enhance my stats and you end up my victim on Elite bitch....Please....

Ilex

Ilex Member

Credit:
    FBux5.00
    I like MW3 a lot. People just complain about shit too much. Support wasn't all too bad. Just the Recon Drones and maybe the stealth bombers. The Campaign was a bit stale until the last few missions where it got really good. The death streaks were only really annoying because of last stand and dead man's hand. Other than that it really wasn't game breaking. Assassin users were very easily countered using Recon Pro since no one decided to run Dead Silence. I like the maps a lot. Dome was always fun. Arkaden was just about my favorite map of all the CoD series.

ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Forum God

Credit:
    FBux74.44
    What i mean by that is that blops2 is close by it in my opinion.

deebo

deebo Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I didn't have too big a problem with it in mw3. The uav's were just too easy to spam with a 2 kill uav from hardline, along with uav and advanced uav in the support teir. In the end it was just a crutch for when you would play teams decent enough to put them in the air, which sadly was not normally the case.

I think a less strict version of the black ops 2 ghost would be ideal. Have it require some movement but not make it require nearly constant movement...that way the 'mobile rifleman' with glue in their ass appear on the uav now and again

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    No, totally disagree.

IRL, a UAV can see EVERYTHING from altitude. But, when a bad guy goes in a building, they come of the UAV screen.

Here's where the problem with the UAV is, UNLESS you're in an area that can be seen by a UAV, say crouching in a window, out in the open, you're visible. Perk or no perk. This means you Cold Blooded, Assassin Pro, Cold Blooded Pro.

The only PERK that countered this in CoD4 was UAV JAMMER! Remember that little perk? I do. Was and still is on every class core or hardcore I have in that game. Can't see me, use a suppressor...boom, done.

Back to my point. You go inside, you're off the radar screen. That's how it should work. IRL as I've already stated, the UAV cannot see you. MRI/Backscatter tech is in the crawl stage right now, so is HBS!

Now, here's the thing, if you say, give the gamer a killstreak for the *AUGR (Autonomous Unmanned Ground Rover)
    *The AUGR is a small tracked UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle), that can is deployed via air drop and with a VERY LOW profile, can scour the battlefield and Identify to airborne UAV emplaced or hidden adversaries. Will run for 40 seconds or until destroyed. At the end of its run cycle, it self-destructs.

I've added it to my OCC killstreak system today. Got the idea from when I used to play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. You saw it in the intro when it's throw in the window.

With the concept of the FCS by the US Army (FCS had it's funding cut due to budget constraints), the Future Combat Systems programmed worked as an integrated networked system. Everyone could see everything. Meaning, it was like GRAW’s cross-com on steroids.

So if you had UAVs aloft and AUGRs inside, they talked to each other and on your Heads Up Display (HUD), you saw where your enemies were and could have actively engaged them.

That’s what they should have done. But noooooooooo….
    PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Map OVERGROWN-Grandmas house, 2d floor where the M134 was. A UAV cannot see you inside. If there was an AUGR inside, it could sense your movement using the sensors in it and active SONAR/RADAR and send that back to the UAV saying HEY! I’ve got a bad guy right above me and then and ONLY then would you show up on RADAR!

Another example. Hardhat…then Tunnel all of you noobs run through and get wasted coming out of. If you’re INSIDE the tube, a UAV shouldn’t be able to see you. But if the same combo is on the ground, say an AUGR picks you up, that AUGR can also direct that RCXD in autonomous mode into your location, they both blow up and you’re all dead.

Or does this sound totally stupid? I don’t think it does. Would make it more realistic, that’s for damn sure!

Oh and one more bogus ******* thing about CORE play. When you fire your weapon it should not show up on the hud. That's just way to help gamers out. You should only see gunfire placement when a UAV is aloft or an AUGR is on the ground or your using the Boomerang ant-sniper system (and yes, this is being used by our forces right now.)

Minteh

Minteh Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Well, his name is BlackOps, so I wouldn't be suprised to hear him saying this.

A.C

A.C Forum God

Credit:
    FBux62.15
    This game was fcking epic.

It had many flaws - and Assassin was way OP - but I loved it!

Assassin was available to everyone and I made sure I got my fair share of use out of it - beast alongside a silenced MK14 with Stalker Pro or Marksman for those wall-hacks on Fallen.

Bullet Magnet

Bullet Magnet Forum God

Credit:
    FBux180.42
    I thought the Spawning was atrocious. I remember spawning in the same spot as another player and just stabbing for a free kill. and vice versa. infuriating!

Roxy Babe

Roxy Babe Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Mw2 spas 12 it runs normal and is great.

Mw3 they say lets flail the gun all over the screen and make shotgunners run around retarded.

Thats why i hate mw3 . They took a secondary made it worse, made it a primary, then made you run like a retard with it.

Then the new fags are like nerf it.

Undercase

Undercase Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    Worst cod yes bad game no were truly ungrateful for what an amazing game we have