Little off Topic

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Themosballin, Apr 9, 2013.

Themosballin

Themosballin New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Been trying to get my youtube channel up and running. i'm sure most of you don't care and find these things rather irritating. but i believe i have good content. just bought new equipment today and plan to show the world what i have to offer. My last video was a pretty big success on my scale. it was a montage with a call of duty rap song my friend made. if you could just take a second out your day to click it and maybe watch a minute before you judge it? i'd really appreciate it. we all got to start somewhere and thats the only reason I'm trying to ask you guys to see. plus i have a tip video up on leveling faster that i think you guys may enjoy. please let me know. thanks for your time :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpKJaURnDg

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    xbondgirl

xbondgirl Member

Credit:
    - FBux10.00
    Try networking with people. Play with people on your console and chat with them. Develop friendships with other Youtubers and be active in providing feedback for other Youtuber videos. Making a thread on this forum saying "Hey, check out my channel" will only portray you in a negative light. Also, being a good player doesn't mean that you provide good content. There are lots of good players out there that make videos. You gotta figure out what sets you apart.. find your niche.

Just some advice. GL. :)

HairyCallahan

HairyCallahan Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    A bondgirl with brains;)

OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Member

Credit:
    FBux3.00
    OP I will give you this golden nugget of knowledge. You need to become an active member of a forum of choice and get to know the people then they will watch your vids. Its as already mentioned a networking thing. Just popping up and spamming a YT channel wont get you anywhere fella. People want to know you first before your vids, otherwise you are just like the other million wannabe YT'ers.

Themosballin

Themosballin New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Thank you so much!!! all great advice and i thank you. ill make sure to do all that and find my niche. really appreciate it.

Themosballin

Themosballin New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    you are right. don't want to be a regular wanna be. i won't be spamming no more or any of that. ill get more involved. thanks for the help.

HoWiiT

HoWiiT Member

Credit:
    FBux130.00
    I'll check out your YouTube later :) (on phone atm)
    I've recently started a YouTube channel too, would be great if you'd check it out!

HostileHammer

HostileHammer Member

Credit:
    FBux254.00
    this is pretty dope not gonna lie. good video