Kem strike

Discussion in 'COD Ghosts Multiplayer Discussion' started by C0ug4rb41t, Nov 28, 2013.

Share This Page

C0ug4rb41t Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Hi all,

I have a few kem strikes now, prob 10 but is there anywhere that you can see how many you have archived a bit like the nuke medal in blops2

Cheers

A.C Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    Sadly not. (Or not that I know of).

Even the 'Highest Streak' stat on the 'Kills Leaderboard' is inaccurate. It shows mine to be 34, but I believe that 5 of those kills came from the K.E.M strike, so my highest streak is actually 29. I know this because I had a 34-0 flawless, which is where my 34 streak game from.

I'd love for their to be a stat that showed K.E.M strikes earnt, along with all other kill streaks too.

BLOPS2's Combat record > COD:Ghosts barracks.

I keep my own record! I have earnt 5 K.E.M Strikes, 6 if you count the 25 streak for which my 25th kill was the match-winning kill.

Had a fair few 20+ fails, some where I have run out of time due to the time limit, some where I have run out of enemy's to kill and some where I have just died in the early 20's.
    • Agree Agree x 1

DawnBlue Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    No, it's not inaccurate, it shows the highest number kills you have earned in one life. See where this is going?

A.C Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    Yeah.. okay pal.. no need for the sarcasm. Just not necessary.

Re: your post - yes, you are right.

In MW3 the streak figure in the barracks use to relate solely to gun kills which was the thinking behind my post - and what I had hoped would be available to view in Ghosts, along with the number of K.E.M strikes earned.

But yeah whatever.

Wartyger Moderator

Credit:
    FBux358.78
    Agreed. It was fun to look up exactly how many times you had earned an scorestreak and compare your numbers against your friends. The Barracks in CoD:G (like all other IW CoD games), is basic, boring and laughable compared to CoD:BO2's Combat Record...

PSIII Sulq's Overlord

Credit:
    FBux243.90
    Got my first one on Octane tonight. Legit, no care package. Was using Assault too, so fucks with ya boy.
    ScissorHandsFail and Wartyger like this.
    • Like Like x 2

ScissorHandsFail Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    Nice job man. The highest kill streak I've been on is 12.

C0ug4rb41t Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Nice job on the kem, yeah got my first kem on assault on prison break, went 52-0 in the end alas no theatre mode, yet another balls up from IW

A.C Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux1.00
    I got another Stonehaven KEM this morning. 6th one! Just something about the spawns and obvious snipers spots that gives me confidence to go for KEM strikes.

I had an Octance fail this morning too - died on 23 kills (I had Hardline equipped), adding to quite a few previous fails.

I've had 4 Stonehaven KEMs, 1 Warhawk KEM and 1 Tremor KEM. All legit - wouldn't class CP KEM's as qualifying, but I've had a few of these too.

All TDM KEM's too.

Dogger Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux85.07
    How do you get Kem Strike's without a care package?

Mughwump2 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    24 consecutive gun kills with out dying (with hardline, 25 without)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk