Is MW4 Gonna Be What MW3 Was Supposed to Do?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts News and Discussion' started by ultradude306, Mar 25, 2013.

ultradude306

ultradude306 Banned

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    This might sound stupid, but...

I believe that mw3 had some legal troubles or something, and therefore it ended up being the s***y game it is. Is this true, and if these legal troubles are solved, will there be as much change between mw3 and mw4 as there was between mw1 and mw2?

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I think MW3 was a great game. Since it's not being done by IW this time around. Rumor has it that Neversoft is doing it (we're fucked then, because all they've done is TONY HAWK GAMES!).

Oh bet you're one of those pissed off below 1.00 overall KDR guys right?

ultradude306

ultradude306 Banned

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Nope... mw2, although packed w/ OP S***, was WAY more fun than mw3. That's all.

HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    MW2's perk system was perfect. That I will say.
    Except for Commando, Last Stand, and Death Streaks, the game was a riot.
    Played some MW2 this weekend. Went from Level 30-44 in a few hours game play. Good times.

But I play Hardcore in MW2, because it's just dead sick. Too bad I only got to play 3rd Person Team Tactical for only an hour though. That sucked. Not enough players. :(

xLegit ScopeZxx420

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    HORSE SIX ZERO

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    xLegit ScopeZxx420

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Was directed more at ultradude306 than at you.

Desolationz

Desolationz Member

Credit:
    FBux11.53
    There should be a big change because MW3 was basically the same as MW2 but where yet to find out.

ABUSTLEINYOURHEDGEROW

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Michael, you make a very good point here. But as we know. MW3 took place the day after end game of MW2.

IW/SH need to go back to the drawing board though. They only listened enough to get rid of Commando and Last Stand only to give us more annoying DS: LS & DMH

Those need to go, the TI needs to go, QSing needs to go, Akimbo, needs to go.
    We have to have more weapons to choose from, better game mechanics and dedicated servers which would cut down on lag issues and people raging over and over about it.

TBH, MW3 was released November 8, 2011, Crap Ops 2 was released November 13, 2012. One year and 5 days after. They flooding the market. I'm not privy of this flip flop technique they're using.

I would like to see them just release a game and to keep us interested, while working on the new game, have their DLC department just crank that out until it's time for a game release.

That's what UBISoft did with GRAW-FS. They're giving us DLC almost every 6 weeks or so. Keeps us goign back. New camo, uniforms, GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!, DLC campaign, etc....

Stay with one main cast of characters is another thing. I'm not a fan of Treyach products. Never was. I don't feel they have the same ease of gameplay that IW/SH turned into an unparalleled <sp> science.

How long have we been basically begging IW to give us the legacy maps and weapons? Years!

I just hope they actually listen to us this time and this game kicks some serious ass.

Because CRAP OPS 2 was a joke.