Black Ops 2 Zombies if black ops2 was a different kind of product and not a game

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by A Lord of War, Jan 23, 2013.

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    they'd have a class action lawsuit on their hands. This product is defective in so many ways. Maybe the one time I wish I was a slimy lawyer.

Captain Price

Captain Price Member

Credit:
    FBux180.00

Can we have a thread created called "A Lord of War" where he posts all of this crap? Getting a new thread with the same thing every three days is annoying and cluttering.

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    Dispoiler

Dispoiler Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    now that would be good, he's been nothing but pessimistic about this game(even weeks before it was released). we are all aware how disappointed you are lord, but turn it in already.

Sucseshun

Sucseshun New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    He probably just goes on a rage spree occasionally, and decides to rage post

m3bmwguy

m3bmwguy Member

Credit:
    FBux75.00
    I'm gonna have to agree with lord of war.the game is broken & incomplete.if I wasn't addicted to killing cod zombies & if I didn't spend so much money on this game,I would trade this defective game in

Sucseshun

Sucseshun New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Yes i forgot to post this because I said my other thing, honestly I have no problem with the game other than occasional connection problems, or me sucking.

A Lord of War

A Lord of War New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    maybe there should be thread of all the problems with the game.

If it were an Ipad with so many problems would you keep? black ops had a problem in hte beginning. kino leaderboards didn't update. then some guns misfired, and the VR didn't work on george anymore. (originally he went away for a minimum of 2 rounds)

I don't have a good memory so I can't list all the problems with this game from the beginning, but the list is long. None of them have been fixed after 2 months and a DLC comes out soon.

Maybe most people buy something like an Ipad and if it doesn't work they put it down and keep going back to try it again. They just accept that they spent money on something and it doesn't work. I don't....

Sucseshun

Sucseshun New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00

Cool, sell the game then. Don't spam your problems.

Unsent Soul

Unsent Soul New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    If you don't like it and can come up with a laundry list of details to why... Then don't ******* play it...

Nobody here gives a shit that you and your friend you play with are "gods" at ps3 and still bitch about this day after day......

/rant

lazydad

lazydad Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux11.67
    I play Zombies because I love it. It is a genuinely great game. However, I do think that there was a certain level of expectation for Black Ops 2 Zombies, which was built up by Treyarch and which hasn't been fulfilled so far. Whilst there may be more game types, none of them seem as satisfying individually as the zombie maps from BO 1. In my opinion, I would have preferred at least one map, with a more traditional EE and which had all the traditional aspects such as Perk machines, PaP etc. I still enjoy the game though, and I'm still playing it.

Unsent Soul

Unsent Soul New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    ^^. Your answer is town... Minus the EE.

lazydad

lazydad Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux11.67
    I like Town but it seems much smaller than say Call of the Dead or Moon. Essentially its just one space with a few doors to open.

Actually, I think the answer is Tranzit/Green Run without the large distances between locations.

click-clack-jack

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I dunno, everyone likes to slate BO2 zombies, but i think it's cool. I like the whole aspect of the bus, and the situations it creates. Had a quality game yesterday with a random where everything went wrong, there were loads of tense situations, getting overwhelmed on the bus, running through the fog with about 10 shots left and no jug. Splitting up, by accident and then meeting up again later, the avoragado popping up at the worst time, the bank, the buildables etc. Then there's the other game modes..

I love all the BO1 maps too, and still play them now, but i don't think it's fair to compare those 9/10 levels(incl. dlc) to just tranzit and nuketown. Once we have all the dlc for BO2 then make that comparison, i think a lot of people would think differently.

lazydad

lazydad Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux11.67
    I agree we can't compare yet. Zombies improved throughout all the DLC releases for BO1 and each map brought it's own new excitement. Still want to finish Moon and Shangri La EE.

Unsent Soul

Unsent Soul New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    My only dislike for tranzit is the buildables... Sure it makes the gameplay different but they could have done something different with buildables. The green run maps I like and as well as nuketown. I'm sure die rise will be a standalone map like ascension or call of the dead(not like tranzit) and we'll see how it unfolds in this year with DLC.

Greendragon0001

Greendragon0001 New Member

Credit:
    FBux218.00
    I knew you would comment on this thread!!!!! Hahaha gotta love it. Lord always has some kind of complaint.

Tron

Tron New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    You know what pisses me off about this game! Is why the fck they haven't made all zombie only stages! Why do I have to buy a season pack of other stages in a multiplayer game I won't be playing anyways! I just want nutting but zombie stages and I want more game types in zombies imagine one in the chamber zombie style! That's survival Hahaha jk I have no real rant just spamming

click-clack-jack

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Yeh mate, I'm still up for doing shangri la ee, is your psn the same as your username on this? I'll do moon as well although already got achievement for that. Dunno if you've done ascension but i need the ee achievement for that too.

click-clack-jack

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    No i agree, i wish i could just buy the zombie maps at a discount, i very rarely play multiplayer and wouldn't pay for the map packs if they were separate. Unfortunately treyarch knows that it is quite common to be one or the other, either you hit zombies hard and not multiplayer or the other way round. They'd lose money if they changed it up.

Tron

Tron New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Well I did like the fact that they released all the zombie packs on ps3 I was so happy man but yeah they should release only zombies and if you buy the whole thing it would be cheap. But I got that season pass and I hardly play multiplayer, when I do it's cause people I know r in a tranzit game and I'm waiting for there horrible death so I can join the next game haha