I bought the Season Pass online. Where can I download Nuketown 2025?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 General Discussion' started by Warren xUk, Nov 17, 2012.

Share This Page

Warren xUk New Member

I bought the Season Pass online. Where can I download Nuketown 2025?

My friend paid an extra couple of pounds for the game and has access to Nuketown 2025, I spent £40 extra and can't find it anywhere.

..?

OnlyDeadChicken Well-Known Member

I didn't think you could get it as DLC apart from if you get it with the game.

xXIeGsistanceIXx Banned

How much you pay for season pass im thinking of getting it.

Warren xUk New Member

Season pass was 4,000 MS Points which is £35

What a slap in the face, that I have to wait until december.

(**** you treyarch)

xXIeGsistanceIXx Banned

So basically it's like elite now hence why they made elite free and start charging the same price or there about's for this shizzle,

What do you get with it i know you get a new title what else do you get.

Warren xUk New Member

Access to "4 map packs" that don't exist yet and a new title.

xXIeGsistanceIXx Banned

Hmm kinda don't seem worth it, but then again i wonder how much the map packs will be on there own like.

Fauxost Well-Known Member

Each map pack is 15 dollars. So in all it's a 60 dollar value.

(Not sure what that is in euros, but it saves you a nice amount of money if you're intending to buy all the map packs)

xXIeGsistanceIXx Banned

Iv never brought a map pack since they came out, iv always account shared then downloaded em for free.

SUPERMAN 11 Well-Known Member

They never said they will release Nuketown 2025 in December, they said Nuketown Zombies. It was all over the place that you either had to pre order or get a collectors edition to get the map, so there's really no one to blame.

Kooler186 Well-Known Member

pretty much, season pass will give u the dlcs a month earlier, instead of a new map every so weeks, the final price for season pass is the same as buying each seperately. The only difference is u will get Nuketown 2025 in the season pass unlike purchising the pack seperatly, its not worth buying if u have nuketown 2025. But most gamestops giev out nuketown 2025 anyways, so the season pass is more of a waste.

SUPERMAN 11 Well-Known Member

^ No, you get nuketown zombies and save $10. They already said as of now they have no plans to release Nuketown 2025 outside of preorders and collector's editions. They probably will though.

xthedoomedphantomx New Member

I got mine for £32. Did you get yours from Game?

bluebell2 New Member

lol you got it all wrong. Aight Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer map is in the game case. its a little flyer with nuketown 2025 multiplayer map and 2 day gold. Okay thats that. Now.. If your trying to get Nuketown Zombies. Download the season pass which it seems like you already did and then when that is downloaded go in to BO2 go to store and right next to season pass map pack you will be able to download nuketown 2025 zombies for free since you already payed. Trust me I got both multi and zombies of nuketown :) Enjoy!

M9G UK New Member

lol you got it a little bit wrong aswell - nuketown 2025 was only available for pre-ordered BO2 and for some lucky few that got it in store but was ment to be pre-ordered only - if you have nuketown 2025 it will say on the back of the case that its included and yes there is a piece of paper inside with a code

I didnt pre-order and didnt get it, my son didnt pre-order and he got it - they screwed up and should make everything available for everyone

cheezman3 New Member

It was not a lucky few. A pre order GUARNTEED you nuketown 2025 but all launch day copies other than the pre orders got the map also. I bought the game several days late and still got it.

M9G UK New Member

YES if you pre-ordered it you got it, i said that - and your wrong about buying it on release date got it - i bought it at 7am on release date and i didnt get it

LLCoolJer New Member

Has it been confirmed that there will be a zombies map per DLC?

Snype New Member

Yes thats correct.