Ghosts News Ghost reused assets?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by shadegrilllock, Jun 7, 2015.

shadegrilllock

shadegrilllock New Member

Credit:
    FBux145.11

I'm sure some of you have heard about this so called "news." What do you guys think about it? Is it lazy? Is it a homage? Does one little detail like this not really matter against the whole big picture? That last choice is my personal opinion but I want to hear what you guys think!

MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Forum God

Credit:
    FBux1,574.80
    because they can get away with this and new gamers won't have a clue...:loco::loco::loco:

Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

Credit:
    FBux90.94
    This is literally copy and paste. When I first saw this, I was surprised at how lazy Infinity Ward got with their games. How hard was it to create some new animations for a cutscene? And it's not like the company didn't have enough budget to create new animations. They've had enough money to create fish AI, claiming that it was "next-gen" while it was out for years already in other games.

Honestly, in my opinion, CoD Ghosts was quite a terrible release. I expected much better from it, but guess I was expecting too much. Sure it's a fun game, but there's way too many problems with the game right on on PC (not sure about on consoles) and lacks the high graphic fidelity despite being released as a "next-gen" game.

tarverten

tarverten New Member

Credit:
    FBux170.55
    If I wanted to see the same crap then I would have played Modern Warfare. They should be ashamed that they copy and pasted the same sequence. Looks like they need someone else to take over this franchise.

blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

Credit:
    FBux151.41
    They haven't even changed the textures! This is very lame and I think this game was a big fail compared to other masterpieces of the series. Also, the storyline is awful.

thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay New Member

Credit:
    FBux304.33
    I didn't even realize this similarity between the two CODs that is true laziness! I know a lot of gamers do complain about the attitude the developers have to rinse and repeating Call Of Duty though, their attitude can stink at times.

AFKATafcar

AFKATafcar Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux577.49
    So this is the opposite of news because it's something that came out the day the game was released. It's really not that big of a deal because it's not surprising at all. How many CoD games feature a vehicle turned on its side with you seeing action happening above while you climb out of the vehicle? :p

BesselJackdaw

BesselJackdaw New Member

Credit:
    FBux106.63
    It would have been laziness if they copied it from a worse of equal game. MW2 was a lot better. I'm inclined to think it's a homage.

jamiew23

jamiew23 Well-Known User

Credit:
    FBux332.89
    Hmmm yeah it's lazy especially considering how much money the franchise makes its just another way of them to make even more money! It didn't really bother me that they did this to be honest but it is just lazy!