Everyone is so pissy in the game lobby!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Violent-Buddhism, Jan 1, 2013.

Share This Page

Violent-Buddhism New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I get accused of boosting if someone sees my diamond camos, called a noob if I have a rough game, accused of camping randomly, etc.

It's a never-ending, undeserved bitch-fest.

So now I have started muting everyone...

I'm just starting to use sniper rifles and I plan on "camping" with them because I can't quick-scope. The only time I have really camped before is while working on a bloodthirsty challenge.

And I don't see an issue with camping anyway. You know where the person is, so use some tactics to remove them! I laugh when someone kills me repeatedly when I try to outsmart them and lose...

Anyway, I guess I'm just bitching about all of the damn bitching!

xDEADx Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Its inevitable dude. I find bitching on the mic to be quite entertaining now.

Fumbles Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux17.89
    Welcome to the armpit of the human existence that is the CoD community. So many douche bags play this game...

I love to hear people rage on the mic. I especially love being called a camper after dominating a game of hardpoint. Yep, I camped. I held down the hardpoint like a boss. You lost, deal with it.

BOOSTkv87 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I get accused of cheating all the time. All people do is complain and rage if they get beat badly. And I'm not even that great! Haha.

Michael Atari Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux19.26
    I prefer PSN community as opposed to Xbox live on COD but I love to hear people raging at me makes me lol.

Violent-Buddhism New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Haha! Hardpoint camping! Lol. For a whole 30 seconds before you have to take a new one...whoever accused you is an asshat...lol

I also love it when ragers threaten people over a mic. These are probably the guys that shit their pants in real life confrontations.

Fumbles Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux17.89
    ^ Happens all the time lol.

Played a game the other night where literally nobody on my team went positive, and we still won. Kids on the other team were talking so much shit "everybody on your team went negative your campers blah blah blah".

I was laughing my ass off.

Fuzzy New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Today I was called 'a bitch using bitch guns' for using an mp7 against a guy who used an fal, then switched to the pdw. And still got owned. Some people just love bitching, its like the game lobby is the other half of the fun of COD for them.

GenSpall Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    For the most part, I ignore people unless they are 1) Singing/playing music, 2) incessant trash talk at no one in particular and 3) those who trash talk and their balls haven't dropped yet. These get the mute. The other night I had to mute my entire Random team because they sounded like midget children on helium. Hard to take kids seriously when they act hard in a high pitched voice.

ProC StaTiC New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    That's what you get when you're on an online community. People can be whoever they please online so that virtually gives them the power to say whatever they want. To me these people are pathetic attention whores.

Also I prefer the Xbox community vs the PSN community I was a PSN player until an influx of super annoying children and grown men started to argue about trivial things. Also you'd hear "come on let's fight I can beat you any day" or something along the lines of that. I don't hear that do much on XBl

Mischaonline Well-Known Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Mute all with one press of a button is a godsent.
    However, beein called a "camper" or other stuff often means you have played well.