Camping: How Bad Have you Found It?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by ultradude306, Mar 25, 2013.

ultradude306

ultradude306 Banned

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I've noticed it's not been all that bad recently, but there's been times where the camping has been horenduos!

M 0 N 6 Y

M 0 N 6 Y Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Camping?

Do you mean corner hugging with a BB and shock charge at an entrance point?

DO you mean a player that is stationary more than they are not?

Laying prone at the back of the map sniping?

Man...there is still tons of those examples and more... I for one dig ALL kinds of playstyles. Keeps the game fresh and the surprise level remains high!

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    The Social Assassin

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    It depends on the game mode I find.

Countless times in HC Kill Confirmed I do seem to find a lot of people hiding in corners waiting for you to run by, that is frustrating.

Roxy Babe

Roxy Babe Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Camper kills are my bread and butter for my kdr. So yes camp away my kdr will only get better.

glancy21

glancy21 New Member

Credit:
    FBux477.00
    I don't find it as bad as some. Of course, if laying prone and sniping from one side of the map is camping...then I guess I've been doing alot of camping here lately. :dance:

DizzyEdition

DizzyEdition Respected Member

Credit:
    FBux1.32
    I prefer campers over the players that hop around spraying suppressed msmc or pdw.
    Campers are no problem for me.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    XSlor

XSlor Member

Credit:
    FBux312.00
    I played a descent amount of core this weekend... and I have no clue why people say that hardcore is a camping game...

I found FAR more campers in core... like.. to the point that I actually noticed them and it was getting on my nerves lmao...

People sitting in a corner with a silenced shotgun??? REALLY?!?!?!?! woooow...

But I got use to it and now every time I waltz into a room I check every goddamn corner!

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    Grim13

Grim13 Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I've had to start camping recently just to offset the lag, lol. My only chance to kill anyone is to sit in a dark corner and pray that they don't see me in the .5-1 second they're there before they register on my screen.

1 person likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    XSlor

XSlor Member

Credit:
    FBux312.00
    Totally another thing I noticed playing more core over the weekend... some of the lag is simply brutal...

The only consolation I get from it is that EVERYONE is lagging and it's not just me lol

Roxy Babe

Roxy Babe Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Runners get the jump on campers due to broken camera if they are on identical connection. The prob is if the host camps then you better stun him before room clearance.

SuicideDrug

SuicideDrug New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    ive ran into entire teams that camp in one room and place all kinds of equipment

XSlor

XSlor Member

Credit:
    FBux312.00
    Those are the best! 1 EMP cleans them out 100% lol...

I've often gotten my first SS (UAV) from 1 emp into a room of campers + equipment lol

TargetFindersAreCheap

Credit:
    FBux130.63
    you mean the bithces using LMGS with target finders spraying anything that moves while sitting in a head glitch? see em all too often,stuff like target finders help these bad players camp but the funny thing is they are still garbage. was playing last night and some fag with his LMG TF just starts spraying and mows down 3 people. just holding down the trigger the fag probably used 3/4 of his clip or whatever its called on an LMG.

SuicideDrug

SuicideDrug New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    its funny when i just throw 1 C4 and get a multi kill but it can be a little annoying

Fcseven

Fcseven New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I play on the PC and Wii U and by far there is more camping on Wii U. The community is friendly but most of them play like little cowards.

SniperFodder

SniperFodder New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I assume you mean in core TDM on the Wii U? I play quite a bit of HC TDM and haven't seen much of it there. I don't play core TDM at all. I used to play FFA quite a bit and the camping was annoying as hell.

MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Forum God

Credit:
    FBux1,574.80
    MON6Y said it right. to me a "camper" is a player or two who set up shop in a room with every defence they can hold and have maybe one or two players to cover any open places. what makes me crazy is a team who keeps feeding them and giving them scorestreaks for the win.:rant:

OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Member

Credit:
    FBux3.00
    I have only played just over 4 days worth and I am never really bothered by campers to the point of getting annoyed. I just go revenge kill them and wait to see if they are silly enough to come back again to the same spot for yet another lead present.

Now snipers......

HiAsEva24

HiAsEva24 Member

Credit:
    FBux133.00
    You know I've grown used to campers they will always exist. Yea at times they piss me off when I'm close to some decent score streaks but I mean they are there and 9 out 10 they will be in that same spot for me to pick back up on my score streak.

spes_one

spes_one Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Four planted shields, two trophy systems, seven shocks, at least the same number of bouncing betties. Four dudes camping on drone in the building by the helipad. Omfg...