Black Ops 2 - Best Assault Rifle/Weapon

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Regal, Oct 23, 2012.

Share This Page

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    This seems quite legitimate (this guy went to EuroGamer and used all of the guns available to him). I like the sound of the M8A1 and I also like the sound of the Type-25. Marking for the Type-25 to be the new '95.

xXIeGsistanceIXx Banned

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I wanna test the lot out before i decide tbh bro.

Squidgyness New Member

Credit:
    FBux154.00
    I've being waiting for the sig to come out in an fps for a long time, even though its 3 shots if I can unlock that rifle I might use that first, then move on if it sucks.

Either that or the MTAR or SMR.

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    Same here but the '25 sounds filthy.

Porofinn Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Who the fhuck uses assault rifles?

Well I guess most people do but imo they're boring as fhuck to use. I'll probably just test the MTAR and SMR and leave them completely.

//I think the best will be a semi automatic rifle with Select Fire.

Brad K 825 Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I like the look of the AN-94 in gameplay.

Randommashmello New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Personally i want to use the AN-94 and the chicon cqb.

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    Answered your own question, sir.

TargetFindersAreCheap Member

Credit:
    FBux120.63
    the best one will be the one that people whine about getting killed by the most.

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    I whine about getting killed with a TMP, does that make it the best machine pistol in MW2?

Cappabianco Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Interesting but i will be my own judge when the game comes out but still good info but i think people are putting out a Bunch of blah on youtube now about BLOPS2. We have all the info and the game comes out in under a month so we are all just waiting to find out for our self.

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    I'm just so eager to see what the Type 25 will be like man. Loving the new feature that allows you to make your gun fully-automatic/burst.

Muse New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    I recently found out that the TMP looks so much like the MP9 in MW3...

OT: IMO the best AR is still subjective. Thank god it is, otherwise we all would be using the same weapon.

Squidgyness New Member

Credit:
    FBux154.00
    Same gun I believe. Original makers sold the design, or it was renamed. Something like that.

Regal Member

Credit:
    FBux2.00
    TMP was quite an under-rated weapon in Modern Warfare 2 in all fairness.

MadCaptainCrunch Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    [​IMG]

TargetFindersAreCheap Member

Credit:
    FBux120.63
    no,your probably one of those people who whine about everything which is probably 90% of CoD players.

Birkin New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    So will Select Fire attachment allow me to make my SMR full auto? If it's stats are similar to the MK14 and FAL rifles, that could be devastating.

Porofinn Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    Yes it will. They'll probably nerf it's damage a bit when you have the select fire on it like they did with the CZ75 on Black Ops or something.

Muse New Member

Credit:
    FBux0.00
    shh