A company could be leaving

Discussion in 'General Call of Duty Discussion' started by BlackOps, Feb 23, 2014.

BlackOps

BlackOps Forum God

Credit:
    FBux181.60
    Since the news of sledgehammer making the next cod, everyone is saying about how they are going into a three year development cycle, but has anyone considered that it could mean a developer is leaving cod. Chances are it would be treyarch but I'd love it to be new IW because they don't know how to make a video game.

ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Forum God

Credit:
    FBux138.44
    i could see it being iw tbh..both of the new iw games sucked bad. Mw3 and now ghost.

Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Credit:
    FBux1,188.47
    That's a good point. If a developer is going to be leaving the CoD team, my guess is Activision will wait until Treyarch has released their next CoD game (CoD:BO3?) and decide who to send packing, based on sales figures and consumer feedback from the last CoD games made by each developer.

This could be a trial by fire for Sledgehammer Games...

• Agree Agree x 1
    musky

musky Member

Credit:
    FBux61.94
    well having 2 of the same games then, Treyarch game is a stupid idea.Treyarch is the best one by far other cod games are all the same.

BlackOps

BlackOps Forum God

Credit:
    FBux181.60
    i only said it could be treyarch because theyve had a long run at cod compared to new IW. the games just got better and better and i would hate it if they left.

musky

musky Member

Credit:
    FBux61.94
    I think Activision is just getting really greedy,and this 3 cod cycle is going to bite them in the ass.

ImUndeadd

ImUndeadd Forum God

Credit:
    FBux138.44
    what game got better than better? lol

Futurelly

Futurelly Forum God

Credit:
    FBux736.59
    Now, I'm more of a Treyarch fan, but MW2 was the shet, though. One Man Army was a problem, sure, but that game was just... the game.

I believe Treyarch's next Call Of Duty will be much more diverse and structured well since they have way more time with next gen power.